Deputy Head of Legal Defence Department, Senior Associate
In practice since 2016, she joined Gardium in 2017. Just over three years in Gardium, she has been promoted from Lawyer Assistant position to Deputy Head of Legal Defence Department because of her proactivity and professional results. Her key clients are large producers of construction materials and equipment such as KNAUF, MAN Truck & Bus, SVEZA (the world’s largest producers of natural Russian birch plywood), DKC (large producer of cable management systems and low-voltage equipment in Russia and in Europe).
- Real estate
- Retail, FMCG
- Light Manufacturing
- Energy and Natural resources
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Law
- Franchise and license agreements
- Representation in Commercial courts and general jurisdiction courts.
- Representation in Rospatent, the IP Court of the Russian Federation, Chamber of Patent Disputes (including challenging registration refusals).
- Support of IP registration and dispute resolution in Russia and internationally.
- Legal support of license and franchise registration.
- IP and procedural issues consulting.