Irina has 20 years of judicial lawyer experience. She joined Gardium in 2012. She is a leader in the recovery of damages regarding trademarks. One of the most noticeable projects of Irina’s relates to the recognition of well-known marks in Russia, the difficult but complex type of IP protection.
Among her clients, there are KNAUF (multinational producer of building materials), BELIMO (international leader in producing servomotors), Lactalis (multinational dairy products corporation), Ulyanovsk Automobile Plant (large automotive plant in Russia operating since 1941), PIK Group (the largest real estate company in Russia).
- Real estate
- Retail, FMCG
- Energy and Natural resources
- Transport and Logistics
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- Representation in Commercial courts, the IP Court of the Russian Federation.
- Representation in Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation, Rospanets, governmental and law enforcement agencies.
- Support of enrollment into the Customs Intellectual Property Registry.
- Legal support of investment leasing projects.
- Legal support of fundraising on the stock market.